Ubaye Tourism Office was awarded the national Qualité Tourisme™ brand in July 2017, in accordance with the reference system of Offices de Tourisme de France®.
Qualité Tourisme™ brand, registered by the Ministry delegated to Tourism, is a guarantee for tourists and a guarantee of trust.
Ubaye Tourisme's quality policy consists of constantly improving the reception, information and satisfaction of visitors, service providers and employees. It applies to all of the association's services: Reception, Marketing, Administration and HR.
It meets 3 objectives:
Reactivity: through the fluidity of information flow, to provide a level of service that is always efficient and up to date
Harmonisation: to offer the same quality of information throughout the region and within the Ubaye Tourisme departments
Satisfaction: to know and respond to the expectations of all the stakeholders in the structure, from the visitor to the partners and employees
Our quality commitments
- Providing a warm and friendly welcome
- Offer personalised advice and precise information
- Help visitors discover the Ubaye Valley
- Record, analyse and share visitor feedback
What is Qualité Tourisme™ brand ?
The Brand Qualité™ is a continuous improvement process, which is obtained after a complete audit of services and "mystery client" visits carried out by approved independent firms.
It is based on a reference framework of more than 200 criteria set up by the General Directorate of Enterprises, and concerning several aspects of the Tourist Office's operation:
- Promotion and communication
- Physical and telephone reception
- Organisation of events
- Sustainable development
- Health reinsurance
Ubaye Tourisme is classified category I since July 2017
The Tourist Office has chosen to meet the most demanding criteria of this classification in order to attest to the professionalism of its actions and its teams with its visitors and partners.
The Tourist Office classified in category I is an entrepreneurial structure with a vocation to federate professionals and to develop the tourist economy in its geographical area of intervention, which supports an important natural tourist flow from national and international sources.
As part of its category I classification, it undertakes to its visitors to :
- Provide you with an easily accessible reception and information area,
- Facilitate your work,
- Provide you with furniture to sit on,
- Provide you with free information on the local tourist offer,
- Display and broadcast its opening times in at least two foreign languages,
- Offer you free access to wifi,
- Be open at least 305 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during the tourist or entertainment season,
- Answer your letters all year round,
- Provide a permanent reception service staffed by people who speak at least two foreign languages,
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, plans and tourist guides on paper,
- Provide you with access to its dedicated trilingual website adapted for consultation via on-board media,
- Displaying emergency telephone numbers on the outside,
- Present all the qualified offer of its intervention zone for all the clienteles,
- Distribute its tourist information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages relating to :
All classified tourist accommodation, including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number and classification level,
Monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites, which may include an indication of the prices charged, the periods and times when they are open to the public, the website and the telephone and postal contact details,
Events and activities,
Emergency telephone numbers.
- Update annually its tourist information.
- Give you access to the availability of classified accommodation.
- Deal with your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.).
- Provide you with a tourist advisor
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.
- Respect the requirements of the Quality Tourism™ mark
Being classified as Category I also means that the communes in its territory can access the status of "Classified Tourist Resort".